course Price => 25.000 BHD
Basic Life Support (BLS)
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
4CME Hours – 2 Days Course
- Reflects science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity.
- Video-based course with real world scenarios.
Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support (ACLS)
AHA’s ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
14CME Hours – 2 Days Course
- Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage Active participation.
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
- Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
The AHA’s PALS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. This classroom, Instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
14CME – 2 Days Course
- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning.
- Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations.
- Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations.
- Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency.
Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).