Mrs. Namat Mubarak AlSanduleh AlSubaie
Former Consultant / Advisor Allied Medical Profession (NHRA) National Health Regulatory Authority.
Consultant Namat AlSubaie she has awarded by Majesty king of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa’s Royal order to the medial to frontline health care professional (Prince Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa Medical Merit) 2021, in appreciation of their tireless effort and honorable sacriﬁces, in combatting the Covid-19 and preserving public health.
Al-Subaie completed MSc Quality Health Care Management, (RCSI), diploma in sick children, Dublin – Ireland and get certiﬁcate for cupping therapy from Sharjah International Holistic Health Center, also she is certiﬁed Auditor.
She gained a comprehensive experience in alternative medicine through searching regulating alternative medicine different professions. Former she was chairperson for the Advisory Committee on Licensing of Alternative Medicine and Complementary Medicine GCC Alternative and Complementary Medicine Committee, from 2016 till 2022).
- The biggest achievement when She took over since Nov 2015 to regulate the alternative medicine in the kingdom of Bahrain by issuing Resolution no (33) of
- The owner of the idea of issuing a permit license for the Bahraini traditionalcupping since October
- Program Manager for the ﬁrst in Bahrain (Basic Principle of Cupping (Hijama) Therapy
Dr. Haiman El-Nahal
General Manager & Specialist in Complementary Medicine & Cupping Therapy in Sharjah International Holistic Health Centre
Board of Integrative Medicine (BOIM)
WONM-University of Humanitarian Medicine Federation (Toronto-Canada)
Clinic Nemopharm – New Quantum Medicine Objective – France
Training course in Quantum Therapy
Arab Council for Graduate Studies and Scientiﬁc Research-Cairo University
Training Course in Recent Advances in Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Cupping
University of Natural Medicine – New Mexico USA
Major: Diploma in Iridology
Al Fateh University- Faculty of Medicine
Major: Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery
- General Manager & Specialist in Complementary Medicine & Cupping Therapy in Sharjah International Holistic HealthCentre
- Chairman of Complementary Medicine Academy –Sweden
- Ambassador of World Organization of Natural Medicine (WONM) & International Social Action Foundation(FASI)
- Memberof MOH Complementary Medicine Committee
- UAE Red Crescent – Volunteer Physicianin Sharjah (Cupping Clinic
- HonourawardfromtheﬁrstComplementary Medicine Conference in Abu Dhabi – May 2012(Chairman of Scientiﬁc committee)
- Honouraward from the Quantum Medicine Conference in France – May 2011
- Honour award from the Natural Medicine Conference in Canada – May2009
- Honour award from the First Iridology Conference in Sharjah – March 2006 (recognized for the best scientiﬁc committee organizers for theconference)
- Honour award from Sharjah Medical District – March2006
- Lecturerin Alternative Medicine at Sharjah University and UAE University Medical College
- Lecturerin Intensive course to the medical staff and public – speciﬁc to cupping therapy approved by UAE MOH
- Lecturer in various lectures at Women Social Club (Sharjah –Dubai)
- Offervarious lectures at schools around the Emirates
- Chairman of Scientiﬁc committee to International Holistic Day (May 18-19,2008)
- Assistantat Holistic Health Center – Beirut
- Chairman of Scientiﬁc committee at the First Iridology Conference –2006
- Assistant to the Chairman of Scientiﬁc Committeeat the First Alternative Medicine Conference in Sharjah – October 2003
Mrs. Haifa Jasim Humood
Allied Medical Professions Advisor , National Health Regulatory Authority (NHRA), Bahrain
Mrs. saeeda Al Jaberi
Information Specialist/Advisor Office Rapporteur of the Advisory Committee on Alternative and Complementary Medicine Licensing
Dr. Ahmed Wagih
Head of alternative and complimentary medicine committee. Head of Health advertisement approval committee, National health regulatory Authority . Acting head of inspection Group Heath facilities regulation department. Iso 13485:2016 surveyor .
Medical doctor- HFR department,NHRA.
Mrs. Shahrazad Ebrahim
Infection Control | Practical Part
Eng. Mohammed Aman
Mrs. Amina Saad
ABOUT THE COURSE
The objective of the course:
- Explain and summarize the origin and history of cupping and learn how it can enhance your massage
- Informthat cupping therapy is one of Islamic (Prophetic) Cupping treatment is one of the oldest treatment arts known to man in many societies, from ancient Egypt to the west.
- Explainthe medical responsibility, belief, and practice of cupping
- Explainand identify the beneﬁts of cupping
- Explainand evaluate correct procedures for the cupping therapy using cupping speciﬁc
- Explainthe Cupping proper and speciﬁc places, Cupping Prohibition, and Cupping Precautions, as well as explain how they can be safely
- Explainand discuss the scope of practice and related use of each method of cupping therapy and the use for various Cupping therapy is used for speciﬁc complaints, conditions, and disorders, including sports injuries.
Principles of the course:
- Thisis a traditional, Islamic (Prophetic) medicine, a time-honored treatment remaining favored by millions of people worldwide because it is safe, comfortable and remarkably effective complementary medicine for many health
- Aform of therapy where suction is placed around various parts of the The main principle behind cupping is the suction created encourages blood and lymph flow to promote the healing of a broad range of medical ailments.
History of Cupping Therapy
- CuppingTherapy, commonly referred to as Hujama, has been around for thousands of It developed over time from the original use of hollowed out animal horns (the Horn Method) to treat boils and suck out the toxins out of snakebites and skin lesions. Horns slowly evolved into bamboo cups, which were eventually replaced by glass. Therapeutic applications evolved with the reﬁnement of the cup itself, and with the cultures that employed cupping as a health care technique.
- The true origin of cupping still remains uncertain to this Some consider the Chinese to be responsible for cupping, however, the earliest pictorial records date back to the ancient Egyptiansaround 1500 B.C. Translations of hieroglyphics in the Ebers Papyrus, the oldest medical text book, detail the use of cupping for treating fever, pain, vertigo, menstrual imbalances, weakened appetite and helping to accelerate the healing crisis
- DryCupping : The cupping procedure commonly involves creating a small area of mild negative pressure next to the However there is variety in the tools used , the method of creating the low pressure and the procedures followed during the treatment .
- Wetcupping : In this alternative form of bloodletting or medicinal bleeding , also called blood cupping ,surgical cupping,a small scratch on incision is made with a lancet prior to the cupping and the pressure difference extracts blood from the skin .
- Movable Cupping : Movable cupping massage process but using some oil and can be use as thesetting for wet cupping ,Cups should be move circular way .
What is Cupping ?
Hijama (Cupping) is the process of withdrawal of blood from the surface of the skin with or without causing scratches and in medical Cupping we scratch capillaries to bring toxins and free radicals, not waste blood as promote.
Cupping is one effective Complementary medicine.
Prohibitions of Cupping Therapy
- Renal failure.
- Patients with Heamophilia.
- Patients with pacemaker.
- Patients with severs Anemia .
- Pregnant women specially on the ﬁrst trimester .
- Not allowed to scratch over the varicose .
- Cancer patients in late stage.
- Not allowed to do Cupping over umbilical , nipple eyes,patella and genitals.
Medical Benefits of Cupping
- Stimulateblood circulation and extraction of free radicals and blends vessels and the effect of medications .
- Activatesbody movement centers .
- Activates biological processes in the skin tissue layers by absorbing toxins and the effectsof drugs from the body .
- Stimulatesenergy pathways and revitalize the body .
- Strengthensoverall immunity of the body .
- Decreasesthe pain felling by extracting
- Cuppingraises antioxidants .
- Cupping reduce harmful LDL cholesterol and raises the proportions of the body’s natural
Requirements to join the course:
- Copyof valid CPR Card
- Copyof valid NHRA License
- Copyof valid BLS certificate
- Copyof Medical Examination Report (date does not exceed 3 years) including Hebatitis B & C, Pulmonary Sensitivity, and HIV
- Copyof vaccination certificate; Hebatitis B, COVID-19, PPD, other infectious diseases’
- Theoriginal Smart Card (CPR) must be presented on course